Speech and Language Therapy
Speech and Language therapy is a treatment program designed to help patients regain and increase their ability to communicate through speech.
Our speech and language pathologists are highly experienced in assessing, diagnosing, and treating children, adolescents and adults with speech difficulties.
Such afflictions could be caused by medical conditions that are well acknowledged, such as strokes, traumatic accidents, cerebral palsy, autism, hearing loss, developmental delays, genetic disorders and many other persisting conditions that may not be yet diagnosed.
Speech and Language Therapy treats many disorders, including:
· Auditory Processing Disorder
· Written communication
· Pragmatics Disorder/Social Communication
· Apraxia of Speech/Dyspraxia
· Articulation Disorders (pronunciation)
· Phonological Disorders
· Fluency (speech flow/ stuttering/stammering)
· Voice Disorders (including pitch, volume and quality of voice)
· Dysphagia (eating and swallowing disorder)
· Receptive language Disorder
· Expressive language Disorder